tw0 m0st imp0rtant facts ab0ut ramm0m:
1. she l0ved me very, very much
2. ‘dad’ was practically a curse w0rd at the hive
Vulture tells Mark Ruffalo about Science Bros. Mark loves it, plans to call RDJ about it.
Does that mean he’s never heard of “Science Bros,” an Internet subculture celebrating the friendship of Bruce Banner and Tony Stark, the characters Ruffalo and Robert Downey Jr. played in The Avengers?
“No, what is that?” he asked.
And then the giggles began.
- “Yes! It’s me and Robert! Look at this! There’s thousands of them!” Ruffalo tried to contain himself. “It’s called the Science Bros. This is awesome. I’ve never heard of it. Why hasn’t anyone told me about that?”
- “So, are they all quasi-homoerotic?” he asked. “Like tinged with … ” Yup. “That’s cute!”
- Is he now a Science Bros shipper, then? “Yeah! I love it; it’s awesome,” Ruffalo enthused. “I endorse it 100 percent. You know what it is? It’s open-source creativity.”
- Ruffalo couldn’t wait to drop his newfound knowledge bomb on Downey Jr. “I’m going to call him and tell him, and he’s going to laugh his ass off,” Ruffalo said. “He’ll love that.”
2010 was a simpler time
What if prisons let prisoners take their own mug shots?
A number one dad, ten out of ten, Dad of the year, gettin laid all year this year, best dad ever, you did it.
Photographer Mattias Klum from National Geographic gets close and personal with a lion.
[drug dealer voice] hey kid….u want some…..oh fUCk *1000 pictures of steve buscemi fall out of jacket*
alpha god tIERS
do u ever have that default username that you always use and if a site already has it taken youre like . speechless
what’s the difference between an angry circus owner and a roman barber?
dont do it
one is a raving showman and the other is a shaving roman
live. <3 laugh <3 murder
my destination is wherever this bus is going